Regional Work Party
BCHW-Lewis County Chapter Wenatchee National Forest, William O. Douglas Wilderness – Soda Springs; Cowlitz Horse Ramp and Surrounding Trails
August 19-22, 2021
- Click here for online registration https://form.jotform.com/211797923255161
- Dates: August 19, 20, 21 & 22, 2021
- Location: Cowlitz Horse Ramp
- Register Date: On-line Registration closes July 31st
- Parking Pass Fee: None
- Permits: Wilderness regulations apply – self issuing permit, free
- Camping: Dispersed or wilderness setting
- Meals: on your own
- Contact Name: Tony Karniss & Slim Mardock
- Phone Number: 360-520-5697 (Tony) or 360-520-5588 (Slim)
- Email: email@example.com or Almardock56@gmail.com
- Special Note: RTP Grant Funding guidelines and documentation will apply
Hope to see you there!!!
Next Chapter Meeting
July 3, 2021 @ 7pm (Social @ 6:30 pm)
Nile Trail Ride
Friend David Archer on Facebook to receive your personal invite and link to the meeting on the Private Wenas Facebook page if you can’t make the meeting.
2021 Ride Schedule
BCHW Wenas Valley is committed to ensuring that all of its members have access to a full ride schedule. All Chapter rides are for current members and invited guests only. Members can register for the ride and learn more by clicking on the Members Only page.
Consider becoming a member and join in the fun!
Membership Chair: Jill Breeze @ firstname.lastname@example.org
President: David Archer @ email@example.com
Here are some of the rides and locations that are scheduled:
April 2021: Burke Lake / Ancient Lakes
April 2021: Goldendale
May 2021: Barbecue Flats, Burkes Lake
July 2021: Nile
September 2021: Conrad Meadows, Teanaway